lundi 3 décembre 2012

My top 5 pink lipstick !

Hello guys, I think you noticed it, I ADORE pink lipsticks, so as promised, I'm gonna do my top 5 pink lipstick!
I think the article on my favorite ELF products will come next week!


The first one that I'm gonna show you is from Make up for ever. Oh my god.. this one is just amazing, I think this is the most moisturizing lipstick that I have ever tried, and I can put it with any eye make up.
Price: 18,90€
Make up for ever - Rouge Artist Natural in N21
Make up for ever - Rouge Artist Natural n° N21 - SWATCH
(APPLIED)


The second is from Yves Saint Laurent. Look at mine, he's so sexy ahah. It's because my friend sold me the tester to 50% off (not used of course), but I don't care, just want the color (even if the packaging is soooo pretty). I really love the color, but he's very creamy, so he has no long lasting in your lips :(
 Price: 29,90€
YSL lipstick - Rouge volupté n° 7
YSL lipstick - Rouge volupté n° 7 - SWATCH (at the right)
 (APPLIED)


This one is from Rimmel, I don't remember his price but I'm sure he doesn't exceed 8€. It's kind of pale pink. Good point of this one: he has a long lasting.

Rimmel - Lasting finish lipstick - 006 pink blush
Rimmel - Lasting finish lipstick - 006 pink blush - SWATCH (at the right)
 (APPLIED)


This one is from Lancôme. The packaging is very cute, and the lipstick color too.
Price: 26€
Lancôme - Color fever - 302 SOS pink
Lancôme - Color fever - 302 SOS pink - SWATCH (right)
(APPLIED)


The last one is the Viva glam Nicki from MAC. In fact, is a neon/flashy color, I put more that usually to show you what it gives but I doesn't put so much when I go to school (otherwise I look like a bitch lmao)
Price: 18€
MAC - Viva glam Nicki
MAC - Viva glam Nicki - SWATCH (right)
 (APPLIED)
I know that these colors are similar but I really love them..

 Hope you like it guys, tell me on my twitter what you think about these lipsticks and if you have any questions, don't hesitate :)

Pinkylexie. 
blogger blogger