dimanche 2 décembre 2012

Greasy hair tips

Hey guys, today I wanna show you my dry shampooes (shampooings secs) because I discovered it this year and I was really impressed by the efficiency of this stuff.

I usually wash my hair once every 2 days but sometimes they become greasy prematurely (poor of me). So to extend the time between shampoos, a friend recommended me dry shampoo, so yah, now he's my best friend when I don't really have time to wash my hair in the morning!

 I have 2 dry shampooes:

I bought my first one from a pharmacy: this is from Laboratoires Klorane.

Price: 8€ for 150 ml
Klorane - Dry shampoo

The smell is not unpleasant even if I have already smelt better things ahah.


HOW TO USE IT:

- Shake well before use.
- Hold the botter at 30 cm from the hair and spray a small quatity of product over the entier head.
- Leave on for 2 minutes
- Brush your hair.

I don't know how it works but it really absorbs excess sebum, annnnd, really really good point: it adds some volume on your hair! OMG


My second is from Garnier:
Price: 6,50€ for 150ml
Garnier - Dry shampoo

NO NO NO and NO !!

Ok, you can use it approximately 32 times as they said but this product has no effect on your hair, the smell is just horrible. Every time I tried to use it, even if I get blocked my nose during 30 seconds (or more) and even if I run everywhere in my house, the smell is always there lmao. It gives a headache omg, I don't recommend it to you guys!


Voilà! I hope this article will be useful for you, see you next time girls!

Pinkylexie. 
blogger blogger