lundi 26 novembre 2012

Review: the Skin79 bbcream powder!

Hello girls! I know that I said for a long time that I'll show you the Skin79 bbcream powder, so yeah.. finally I make it tonight!
I had this one with Papao, she's a popular french online shop. I knew her when she start her bussiness, she's a serious seller and she's really listening to her customers.

Price: 19€
Now place to the photos!
Personally, I adore the packaging. This powder have a mirror, a sponge and a kind of shield lol I don't know how it called..
 (Without)

I don't know if you can see the difference between my face and my neck but the powder is a little bit whiter than my skintone. I think this is for ladies who have pale skin. But one good thing on this stuff: he have a very full coverage. As you can see, I didn't put any foundation before it.

(Applyed) 

IN FACT: I just realize that on the pictures, my face appeared white, but the color in real (with natural light) is perfect for my skintone!! The powder have a sun protect, that's why I'm white in photos.

 I find it's ok when a little bit of bronzer is applyed:
(Sangoku's behind me, lmao)

See you later guys :)
Pinkylexie. 

blogger blogger