mardi 20 novembre 2012

Cranberry eye makeup tutorial

Helloo ladies! This week I have my "fake" BTS so I don't really have the time to do a new post..
Tonight I want to show you how I do my cranberry eye makeup, so let's start (with my no make up face ahah), hope you like it!

 First of all, prime your eyes with any primer you have.
Urban Decay eye primer - Eden
Then, apply take a jumbo liner:
Sephora jumbo liner (waterproof) - Purple
 Apply it all over your lids:
 Then, apply a cranberry eyeshadow on top of the jumbo:
Sephora Mini-palette
 And blend it out any harsh line:
Real techniques - Deluxe crease brush
 Apply a black eyeshadow in the outer corner and blent it out
 Apply the cranberry jumbo in the lower lashline, a little bit of mascara
 Do your eyebrows, and you're done!

 Now let's start with the face!

Sephora offered me 30€ for my birthday (ohohohoh), so I choose the Tinted beauty balm foundation from Too faced. I think I'm fall in love with this one, he adds some radiance to the face, and gives a healthy glow to the skin.

Too faced beauty balm foundation - Cream glow
(Without)
 (Applyed)
 Then I conceal my "dark" circle:
Pure active roll on anti spot - Garnier
 Annnnd, I never forget this step: bronze my face!
Soleil Tan de Chanel
 Do this with my ELF small stippling brush:
 Finish with the lips! This one is from the Nicki minaj collection.
MAC's lipstick - Viva glam Nicki


See you later guys

Don't forget to like my facebook page and follow me on twitter :)
Pinkylexie.
blogger blogger