dimanche 28 octobre 2012

Step by step Biguine palette

Hi Ladies! After a long absence, I'm finally back! My camera is fixed now, but still a bit damaged lol..

Anyway, as promised, I'll show you a step by step with the Biguine "Brown code" palette.

So let's start and hope you like it!


 Draw the eyebrows with the darkest color of the palette:
Highlight under your brow bone with the first color:
 I created a crease with a touch of the second color,
blend out any harsh lines:
 Add some gold color in the eyelid and the inner corner of your eye:
 Accentuate the outer corner with the darkest color:
 Draw a winged liner on your upper lashline:
 Add some mascara and you're done!
 For my lips, I like to cover the pigmentation, so I use a concealer:
Eraste paste - Benefit




ELF - Matte lip color in Natural
Bronzed my face:
Chanel - Bronzing makeup base
See ya later!
blogger blogger