mardi 13 novembre 2012

Mini Elf order

Yoooo.. tonight I'm back again because recently, I made an order with ELF cosmetics because they offer me free shipping for my birthday. So I decided to order some stuffs..
I received a SMS this morning to inform me that my parcel had arrived. So excited to try that shit..

Mineral lipstick - Natural nymph

I learnt that they had new shades with the Contouring blush & bronzing powder, this one is the Antigua. The contouring color are a little bit more darkened than the original and the blush is more pink.

ELF - Contouring blush & bronzing powder in Antigua

Can't wait tomorrow to try it, so this is when the contouring, blush and lipstick are applied :) Personally, I adooore... (sorry for my uggly face in the photo ahah)
See you next time girls!
Pinkylexie.
blogger blogger